Wills and Private Client Fixed Fees


Simple Will

from £125.00
VAT @ 20% 25.00
Total 150.00

Husband and Wife or civil Partner "mirror Wills"

from £175.00
VAT @ 20% 35.00
Total 210.00

This includes:

  • An initial appointment - face to face - or by telephone at your convenience
  • Preparation of draft Will with explanatory letter
  • Further attendance to deal with execution of the Will
  • Free Will storage


  • More complex Will structures - for example the creation of Trusts
  • Detailed advice concerning Inheritance Tax
  • Property Law advice

We are able to give individual fee estimates for this work


Lasting Powers of Attorney come in two parts - the first "Financial and Property" and the second "Personal and Welfare".

Our charges are:

For First Part LPA

from £300.00

VAT @ 20% 60.00

Total 360.00

For Two Parts (either for the same client or one each for a couple)


from £450.00
VAT @ 20% 90.00

Total 540.00

For Four Parts (two full LPA's for a couple)

from £600.00

VAT @ 20% 120.00

Total 720.00


In addition before an LPA may be used it has to be registered with the Office for the Public Guardian. This attracts a Court fee of £82.00 [as at 01.04.17] - fee exemptions are available.


We are able to undertake the complete administration of Estates on the basis of a fee estimate provided in advance - which will be tailored to the circumstances of a particular case.

Alternatively, we are able simply to extract a Grant of Probate for a fixed fee - which will depend upon whether the Estate is above or below the Inheritance Tax threshold.


Our fee to apply for a Grant only in a taxable Estate from £800.00

VAT @ 20% 160.00

Total 960.00


Our fee to apply for a Grant only in a non-taxable Estate


from £500.00

VAT @ 20% 100.00

Total 600.00

Services Menu

contact llb
question llb
callback llb



Lawyers For Life

Lawson Lewis Blakers are able to offer specialist advice..


Out Of Hours

There are appointments out of hours available if you need them, please ask when you speak to the secretary or your lawyer.